The rainbow, like a tearful greeting of goodbye,
Disappeared beyond the distances,
Over the crests’s flame,
through the rain…
Beyond the distances disappeared inflamed Chameria
And all our streets lead to north.
Roars the Mediterranean wind over the ancient Epirotic lands,
over the dearly ancestral lands.
In the abandoned pastures are grazing the thunderclaps.
The unharvested olive-groves thunder like the waves along the hillocks.
And everywhere the Cham land,
covered by the clouds,
groans muted in blood and tears,
We are shown the way by the bullets that whistle in darkness.
We are lightened the way by the flames that have swallowed up all earth.
Behind our backs the windstorm hits the ramshackle house doors.
And the streets prolong and prolong in north.
We, a muhaajir population, walk through the rain…
Albanian Dissident Writer
- Peace cannot be brought by anyone
- A book for peace is a book for God
- Characters – the first Albanian Missionaries of Peace
- Lekë Mandreja, Albanian Writer
- Three brothers, the inception of a legend
- The dissident that commiserate the political opponents
- A message of special type
- Even the stars die
- I myself sent her to death
- The Doe
- Aqif Hysa – Albanian Poet
- The literature – Artistic history of humanity
- The Chams
- Shefki Hysa – Albanian Writer
- The Dictator
- Literary creativity of Hysen Sinani
- Paulin Rranzi, Albanian Writer
- Chameria, the voice of the divine reason
- Left devils, right demons
- The Cham World, a spirited historical – publicistic narration
- The Sadist’s revenge
- A mother speaks to her poet son
- The writer that breaks the armature of dictated values
- The horses of Mitrovica
- Movie Director
- The pigeons’ eggs
- Monument of Skanderbeg
- The false miracle
- Cham Ballad
VANA on The writer that breaks the arm…