A short biography of the poet Aqif Hysa
Aqif Hysa was born on 9 May 1960 in Shetel of Shijak from where he received the first raw material for the poetic citizenship.
Since earlier he has studied the poetry, the truth and itself.
The first volume of poetry “See you somewhere” (Shihemi diku) was published by the publishing house “Naim Frasheri”, Tirana 1999.
In 1996 he decided to overcome the sea, in search of the space, holding as a compass the horizon’s line. In 1996 he published in italian language the poetic volume “Erranti come gli dei” (Wanderer as Gods) (Endacak si zotat).
He continues to write poetry and his fate in the southern landscapes of the coast beyond, the italian one. The book “The escape poem” (Poema e ikjes) is his last publication.
Notes about the poetries of the poet Aqif Hysa
Professor Alberto Altmura writes about the poetries of the poet Aqif Hysa:
Aqif Hysa, if at one side complies with Europian literary tradition, on the other hand shows to have acquired the “citizenship” values expressed by his poetry: the authentic love for the peace and punishment for any kind of war, the aspiration for human brotherhood and the erection of barriers, not only physical, but economic and political, the rejection of hypocrisy and the empty formalisms.
In this framework extends his lyrical song, characterized by a kind of naive astonishment (and at the same time insidious) in front of the spectacle of life, nature and love. It is immediately felt that Aqif Hysa has the poetry in his blood, by the way he “cooks” his verses and spread in the ingredients of poetry a very special music and a powerful rhythm.
My eye draws a leaf
Draws a leaf
It avoids stealthily
Shortly before it gets dark
shudders the space
- Peace cannot be brought by anyone
- A book for peace is a book for God
- Characters – the first Albanian Missionaries of Peace
- Lekë Mandreja, Albanian Writer
- Three brothers, the inception of a legend
- The dissident that commiserate the political opponents
- A message of special type
- Even the stars die
- I myself sent her to death
- The Doe
- Aqif Hysa – Albanian Poet
- The literature – Artistic history of humanity
- The Chams
- Shefki Hysa – Albanian Writer
- The Dictator
- Literary creativity of Hysen Sinani
- Paulin Rranzi, Albanian Writer
- Chameria, the voice of the divine reason
- Left devils, right demons
- The Cham World, a spirited historical – publicistic narration
- The Sadist’s revenge
- A mother speaks to her poet son
- The writer that breaks the armature of dictated values
- The horses of Mitrovica
- Movie Director
- The pigeons’ eggs
- Monument of Skanderbeg
- The false miracle
- Cham Ballad
VANA on The writer that breaks the arm…